You must be aged 16-19 to apply to St David’s. You will also need to meet the following entry criteria:
At least six GCSEs/iGCSEs at grade C or above to study three AS levels
At least six GCSEs/iGCSEs at grade B or above to study four AS levels
If your country does not have GCSE or the IGCSE, then you will need to supply us with your formal end of year report for each of your subjects.
If you meet the above entry criteria, and wish to apply to St David’s College, please follow the steps below:
- Download our application form and email it, along with the below documents, to email@example.com
- A scan of your passport and/or visa information
- A letter of consent from a parent or official guardian if you are under the age of 18
- You must prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply.
- You can prove your knowledge of English by passing a Secure English Language Test (SELT) from an approved provider
- If you meet the requirements of the courses you have chosen, we will issue you with a conditional offer letter.
- Upon receipt of the offer letter you will need to meet the conditions mentioned and pay the course fee.
- Once you have met all the conditions, you will be issued with an unconditional offer. You will then need to apply for a UK Visa & Immigration visa.
Please note that the process of obtaining a visa can take several months so please apply early to avoid any delays to the start of your education.
Before a CAS is issued by the college the following documentation is required:
- A completed application form with a carefully considered personal statement in which the student sets out his / her reasons for attending the UK to study
- A copy of the student’s passport confirming nationality and age
- Qualifications which equate with the entry requirements for UK students for entry to NQF level 3 study. Level 3 study is offered by the college as A Levels.
- Qualifications which demonstrate that study in the college is progression from their previous education
- The submission of academic report or references from their previous school demonstrating aptitude for study
- You must prove you can read, write, speak and understand English to CERF level B1 at least.
- You’ll need to show you have enough money to support yourself. You will need £1023 per month (for up to 9 month) plus tuition fee. You must have this money for at least 28 consecutive days. The end date of the 28-day period must be within 31 days of the date you apply for your visa.
- You’ll also need to provide a copy of your birth certificate (or another government issued document) that shows the names of your parents.
- Payment of tuition fees
- Signed parent / guardian agreement which is signed by both parents to give consent to travel, reception and care if the student is under the age of 18
If you’re under 18 you’ll need written consent from both parents or legal guardians (or one parent if they have sole responsibility).
This must include their consent for:
- Your visa application
- Your living and care arrangements in the UK
- Your travel to the UK