If you have any concerns about your safety or welfare, or the safety or welfare of another student, it is really important that you tell someone
You can do this in a number of ways:
- Alwyn Lloyd, Designated Senior Person on 02920 431 883 (Outside in Cabin 02)
- Jamie Beynon, Deputy Designated Senior Person on 02920 431 853 (room M09)
- Sarah-Jane Bailey, Wellbeing and Safeguarding Co-ordinator (SBailey@stdavidscollege.ac.uk) Room M08
- Or speak to your pastoral tutor
- Email FeelSafe@stdavidscollege.ac.uk
A Designated Safeguarding Officer will speak with you within 24 hours and record all the relevant information using Safeguarding Concern Record. This will form the basis of any decision to refer and will include the information needed if a referral is made.