We are fully committed to your safety and wellbeing. Everyone has the right to feel safe at college, and everyone is responsible for ensuring that those around us feel safe too.
You can do this in a number of ways:
- Geraint Williams, Designated Senior Person (Student Services)
- Jamie Beynon, Deputy Designated Senior Person on 02920 431 853 (room M09)
- Sarah-Jane Bailey, Wellbeing and Safeguarding Manager (SBailey@stdavidscollege.ac.uk) (Room M09).
- Or, speak to your pastoral tutor
- Or, email FeelSafe@stdavidscollege.ac.uk
A Designated Safeguarding Officer will speak with you within 24 hours and record all the relevant information using Safeguarding Concern Record. This will form the basis of any decision to refer and will include the information needed if a referral is made.